- Northern Development approves over $900,000 in projects across its service region
- Northern Development announces approval for 11 Regional Business Liaison positions
- New business liaison program will allow communities to provide regional business support services
- Northern Development announces over $1.8 million in approved funding for economic development projects in Northern B.C.
- Northern Development partners with Support Local BC for gift card program to assist Love Northern BC businesses
What Are People Saying in Valemount?
"When the Olympic/Paralympic Live Sites program was announced in 2005, Valemount's Council had a dream and saw the opportunity. But it was only with the contributions of Northern Development and the Columbia Basin Trust that this dream became a reality."Silvio Gislimberti
Economic Development Officer
Village of Valemount
PRINCE GEORGE, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA — May 27, 2008 — Chair Bruce Sutherland announced today the appointment of two new members, and the re-appointment of two current members, to the Board of Directors of the Northern Development Initiative Trust. Northern Development is managed by a board of thirteen directors of which eight are elected officials and five are business leaders appointed by the Government of British Columbia. The new Provincial board member appointees include Michael John Tarr of Prince Rupert …