March 27, 2009
Enterprising Non-Profits (ENP) has announced upcoming orientation sessions in March and April 2009 in Quesnel, Bella Coola, Kitimat, Burns Lake, and Vanderhoof. ENP is a funding program that provides matching grants to non-profit organizations in BC that are planning for the start or expansion of a social enterprise business. To apply for funding, organizations are required to attend this one-day orientation session.
Quesnel – Monday, March 30, 2009
Bella Coola – Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Kitimat – Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Burns Lake – Thursday, April 23, 2009
Vanderhoof – Friday, April 24, 2009
The orientation session covers:
• definition of social enterprise
• reasons for starting a social enterprise
• a discussion of demonstrating value
• the social enterprise development path
• enp funding and application process
The orientation session typically runs from 9:00am until 3:30pm with breaks for lunch and a morning and afternoon coffee.
To register, complete and return the registration form to Enterprising Non Profits.
Registrations fees are:
• $100 for one individual
• $50 for a second participant from the same organization
The registration fee includes:
• Breakfast, lunch, and coffee/snack service
• A copy of the Canadian Social Enterprise Guide
• Workshop materials
For more information, please contact Peter Roundhill at email@example.com.