How local businesses can access the major project supply chain
Among the many proposed major industrial projects planned throughout B.C., including the potential $50 billion investment in LNG (liquefied natural gas) projects, there exists a significant opportunity for economic development and job creation. Millions of dollars of goods and services are needed to support these projects. Local contractors and suppliers can take advantage of this economic boom. Is your business ready?
You Should Attend if:
- You are a business owner who is interested in learning about the proposed major, including LNG projects.
- You want to know about the procurement process for major projects.
- You want to know what supplies and services will be needed.
- You want to know how your business can take advantage of these major projects and become part of the local supply chain of commercial goods and services.
- You want to find out who can help you get prepared.
- Major projects in B.C. north
- Procurement process
- Getting on the supplier list
- Understanding the bid process
- Opportunities and obstacles
- Preparing your business
- How do I get ready?
4:45 – 5:00pm: Registration and welcome
5:00 – 6:30pm: Boot camp session
6:30 – 7:00pm: Questions and networking
Attendance is limited. To reserve your seat, please register by contacting Ellen McAvany at 250-401-4100 or by email at: email@example.com
Chetwynd Bootcamp Invite – Nov 3, 2015