Northern Development currently has one career opportunity:
– Director, Partner Programs
Do you have extensive experience delivering public sector funding programs?
Do have a passion for Northern B.C., its communities, people, history, economic challenges, and opportunities?
Do you have demonstrated leadership skills in managing people and complex projects in a collaborative environment?
Join our executive team as a:
Director, Partner Programs
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the leadership, oversight and day-to-day management of the Trust’s partner programs, including the:
• Connecting BC Program
• BC Hydro Agricultural Compensation Fund
• Northern Healthy Communities Fund
• BC Hydro GO Fund
Leading a team of three, you will be a member of the executive team, and responsible for developing and implementing funding programs and/or capacity building services of the Northern Development Initiative Trust. You will be tasked with supporting the CEO to manage critical public sector partnerships, seek out new funding opportunities and responsibly manage public sector assets for the benefit of rural British Columbia.
Ideally, you have:
• A Certified Professional Accounting designation (CPA) with a minimum of five progressive years in finance, banking, public sector and/or financial program administration
• Proven ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to achieve results. A collaborative leader with a passion for working collegially with peers and supporting the development of direct reports
• Strong experience as a professional manager overseeing both people and projects
• Expert knowledge of financial management policies and practices, financial controls, financial management information systems, financial reporting and claim processing, human resources and related provincial and federal regulations and procedures
• Proven ability to study, learn and incorporate new knowledge and information from a broad range of business sectors into the effective management of complex funding programs
Download the position description here.
To apply for this position please submit a resume, and cover letter by, March 5, 2021, to:
Diane Bourret, 3GreenLights Consulting
Northern Development is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the region we serve.
We promote employment equity and encourage you to self-identify if you belong to a marginalized group.