- Northern Development approves over $900,000 in projects across its service region
- Northern Development announces approval for 11 Regional Business Liaison positions
- New business liaison program will allow communities to provide regional business support services
- Northern Development announces over $1.8 million in approved funding for economic development projects in Northern B.C.
- Northern Development partners with Support Local BC for gift card program to assist Love Northern BC businesses
What Are People Saying in Valemount?
"When the Olympic/Paralympic Live Sites program was announced in 2005, Valemount's Council had a dream and saw the opportunity. But it was only with the contributions of Northern Development and the Columbia Basin Trust that this dream became a reality."Silvio Gislimberti
Economic Development Officer
Village of Valemount
June 18, 2020 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. – Northern Development announced today that it has approved funding for 11 positions through its Regional Business Liaison (RBL) program. This program encourages Community Futures Development Corporations, Chambers of Commerce, local governments, community economic development entities, or regional destination marketing organizations to hire locally based talent to provide business support services for the region. Regional Business Liaison positions have been approved for the following: Community Futures Nadina Community Futures Peace Liard Community Futures Cariboo …