The Marketing Initiatives program provides up to $20,000 in grant funding for municipalities, regional districts, First Nations bands, and registered non-profit organizations via Northern Development’s five principal trust accounts: the regional development accounts (Cariboo-Chilcotin/Lillooet, Northeast, Northwest, and Prince George), and the Pine Beetle Recovery account to undertake a marketing initiative project. Projects must be focused on development and implementation of a marketing initiative that will directly increase revenues within the region.
Features and benefits of the program
- Provides grant funding to support marketing initiatives that directly increase revenue generation within the local or regional economies of central and northern British Columbia.
- Unique funding program for implementing actions identified in a strategic or economic plan for direct revenue generating projects.
- Comprehensive marketing initiative funding for projects that have supporting marketing plans developed.
- Time sensitive approval process for complete and well documented applications.
- To market assets and products within the region in order to increase local revenues generated from outside the region.
Apply for funding
Prior to submitting an application for funding, please review the application guide and following documents in detail. Please note that only complete application forms will be accepted.
Complete application forms with all required attachments should be provided electronically to Northern Development by email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Northern Development staff to discuss your project in further detail.
Phone : (250) 561-2525