The Capital Investment Analysis program (formerly Feasibility Studies program) provides grant funding to local governments, First Nations bands and registered non-profits to help cover the cost of an advanced business case study that leads to a final investment decision for a major capital infrastructure project.
Features and benefits of the program
- Provides grant funding to develop a business case that helps a local government, First Nations band or registered non-profit commit capital to a substantial major infrastructure project that supports economic growth or diversification
- Provides funding that helps develop a comprehensive business case to support an application to Northern Development’s Economic Diversification Infrastructure or Community Halls and Recreation Facilities program and/or capital cost financers
- Preference is given to investment analyses that are focused on informing capital projects expected to result in significant job creation and substantial new revenue generation
- Results of investment analyses are made publicly available to assist others undertaking similar initiatives in the region
- Time sensitive approval process for complete and well documented applications objective
To finalize a strong business case that provides the ability to make a capital commitment to a major infrastructure project.
Apply for funding
Prior to submitting an application for funding, please review the application guide and following documents in detail. Please note that only complete application forms will be accepted.
In an effort to assist you in determining if your application is qualified for funding, we have provided a self-assessment tool. The self-assessment tool has been created using Microsoft Excel. Please contact Northern Development staff to discuss your project in further detail.
Complete application forms with all required attachments should be provided electronically to Northern Development by email. Email: email@example.com
Please contact Northern Development staff to discuss your project in further detail.
Phone : (250) 561-2525